[pmwiki-users] Just discovered

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun Dec 9 03:01:08 CST 2007

Sunday, December 9, 2007, 8:34:45 AM, Peter K.H. Gragert wrote:

> The FoxForum works (mostly, Hans is informed what is yet wrong)
> Installing sectionedit  it gives nonsense .adding a post
> there occur several (more than 5) meaningless posts  (the pattern what
> should be used ONCE showing $$author etc.)

Does sectionedit work correctly if foxforum is not installed, i.e. does
it work in groups other than the forum group?

I like to know if there is a conflict between sectionedit and foxforum
particularly, or between sectionedit and PmWiki in general, in your
situation.

Also: Does pagelist and Search now work correctly, as these did not
last time I looked at your site. Just wonder if there are still other
problems.

  ~Hans