[pmwiki-users] Just discovered

Peter K.H. Gragert p.k.h.gragert at skyaccess.nl
Sun Dec 9 02:34:45 CST 2007

Hallo friends of sectionedit and foxforum

There is a conflict between sectionedit and foxforum .
Installing 2.2.0.beta65 and foxforum (dec. version) afresh

The FoxForum works (mostly, Hans is informed what is yet wrong)
Installing sectionedit  it gives nonsense .adding a post
there occur several (more than 5) meaningless posts  (the pattern what
should be used ONCE showing $$author etc.)

Yesterday I tried to find out but did not discover this problem, following
Hans advice to start afresh lets me wright this post ;-)

Have a nice day

         PKHG