[pmwiki-users] Triad skin Bug with lframe and italic text

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Tue Aug 21 10:08:27 CDT 2007

Hi,

I am facing a very interesting/strange/specific bug when there is italic
text on the right of a lframed images in the Triad skin. When I resize
the window, the image show/hide depending on where the italic text is
located. I created a page that show the bug at:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/TriadSkinItalicTextBug

You have first to temporarily set your skin to Triad. To do this go to
the Triad skin page and select "Set Triad skin" at the bottom right.
This seems to happen only in IE.

Any idea?

Pete