[pmwiki-users] Hg pattern error

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 21:52:07 CDT 2007

I've tried installing Hierarchical groups
(http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Hg), but a pattern error(?)
appears at the bottom of every page in the navigation:

you can see it live at http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings/Wrottings/Wrottings

I have a number of other recipes installed, but turning them off made
no difference.

-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference
http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings
http://www.xradiograph.com/amazingtext

DISCLAIMER: links contained in mail from this address may or may not
be contextually related to any encapsulating text.

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY: I send a bcc of every email only to the
NSA, because I want America to Be Secure.