[pmwiki-users] Summary lines in cookbook recipe info

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 13:13:50 CDT 2007

What PM said about pages for recipes, yes.

But... why does everybody seem to want to stick EVERYTHING into the cookbook?

If only there was some way to rapidly create web-content that was
organised into sub-groups.....

Christian has been very good with his EMacsModes group:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/EmacsModes/EmacsModes

Does anybody else do this? Is it possible that the formality and
desire to keep things (Cookbook) clean (see below) intimidate others?

The Portland Pattern Repository -- http://c2.com/ppr/  -- neatly
allows for formal content, and a whole hodgepodge of _very_ useful
information. A hodgepodge that doesn't appear all that intimidating,
to be honest -- but in manner that does not detract from the
usefulness of its information.

-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference
http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings