[pmwiki-users] New Page Creation recipes

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 09:27:31 CDT 2007

adding $FoxNameFmt[] = '*.*'; to my config file did the trick; the
site is on an Intranet, so I'm not too worries about access.

Now, about Templates.

>I am curious by what you mean: it can only draw from one template.
>You could use page variables to assign the template.

the fox pagebox is in the sidebar, so page variable refer only to the
Sidebar, correct? {$Group} consistently returns Site -- matching the
sidebar group, instead of the page content. Embedding the form in  a
header, rightbar, or footer would give similar results, no?

-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference
http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings