[pmwiki-users] New Page Creation recipes

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Apr 17 08:50:09 CDT 2007

Tuesday, April 17, 2007, 2:20:57 PM, the wrote:

> I've looked at FoxNewPageBox
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FoxNewPageBox as an alternative,
> but it seems as though it can only draw from one template, no matter
> the target group. Plus, I keep getting "permission denied" errors,
> even when explictly logged in [which is only required for certain ZAP
> actions].

I am curious by what you mean: it can only draw from one template.
You could use page variables to assign the template.

The "permission denied" errors you see are most likely a result the
Fox cannot post to the group or page you wan tit to post, because the
pagename is not part of its $FoxNameFmt permission name pattern.
This is a stringent security feature to disable posting to undesired
locations. If you want to allow Fox to post to any page, becasue your
site is secure in other ways, you can set $FoxNameFmt[] = '*.*';

  ~Hans