[pmwiki-users] Pmwiki2pdf and js problems

Tina, Hadgie hadgie.tina at eds.com
Mon Apr 2 20:40:09 CDT 2007

Hello there,
Apologies for reposting this, but I have not received any comments on this issue !!
I'm new to pmwiki and just installed it couple of weeks ago.
I'm not sure if this issue has been posted before, but I search the mailing list and found nothing. I am running Red Hat EL3, Apache 2.0.46, php 4.3.2 and pmwiki 2.2.0-beta35.
I have 2 issues:
1) I have installed the pmwiki2pdf cookbook and was successful. I have tried viewing pages in PDF and they are OK. However, I seem to have a problem when viewing pages with size of 2 MB. For example, I have a page with an image size of 2 MB. When I tried viewing it in PDF, I keep on getting an error "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 733143925 bytes) in /var/www/html/pmwiki/cookbook/pmwiki2pdf/html2fpdf-3.0.2b/fpdf.php on line 2201".
I have modified /etc/php.ini variables "memory_limit" to 1 GB, and max_execution_time to 180 and stop/start apache, but still gets the "Fatal Error: Allowed Memory size ...." message.  I tried other values like 32 MB, 64 MB, etc., but I get similar "Fatal error..." message.
I also tried changing the memory_limit and max_execution_time values directly in /cookbook/pmwiki2pdf/pmwiki2pdf.php but still getting similar error.
2) My 2nd issue is a "File does not exists" message that keeps on appearing on Apache log. The message says "File does not exists: /var/www/html/pmwiki/pub/js". I believe that this is not related to the 1st issue above, as I get this message even before I installed pmwiki2pdf recipe. What is ../pub/js and how it is used by pmwiki?
Any help is appreciated.
Regards,
JunTina (email: hadgie dot tina at eds dot com)