[pmwiki-users] change rfloat/lfloat rules

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 30 21:16:05 CDT 2006

I want to change rfloat/lfloat rules from

    .lfloat { float:left; margin-right:.5em; }
    .rfloat { float:right; margin-left:.5em; }

    .lfloat { float:left; margin-right:5px; }
    .rfloat { float:right; margin-left:5px; }

What's the most concise/legitimate way to do this?

I see that it is set in wikistyles.php using $HTMLStylesFmt. Should I
replace the entire array entry ("wikistyles", including .frame), or
override .lfloat/.rfloat somewhere else?

(the .5em is giving IE6 fits in certain contexts -- poor old thing!)

Thanks,

- Henrik

--

Henrik Bechmann