[pmwiki-users] Fwd: RFC PmWiki Tips and Tricks

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Tue Sep 26 10:01:13 CDT 2006

On Sep 26, 2006, at 10:08 AM, The Editor wrote:

> We need a simple solution that will
> get done.

This is where I agree about a free-format magazine.  I don't know
about anyone else, but I have a billion things (including writing
more recipes) tugging at me, and committing to a hard-and-fast
deadline would be something I simply wouldn't commit to.  I want to
write, but it would be irresponsible of me to commit to writing
something by a certain time.

I don't mind going "Hey, we have enough to create an issue" every now
and then, bundling a bunch of articles together, calling it a
"magazine" and PDFing it as an optional download, however.

Crisses