[pmwiki-users] AddDeleteLine version 2.0

Nils Knappmeier nk at knappi.org
Sun Sep 24 19:33:22 CDT 2006

Hi,

now, since the last AddDeleteLine seems to be stable, I removed the beta
and called it version 2.0

I couldn't resist. I added an unstable version to the page. It's at the
very bottom of the Cookbook page, so that new users don't accidentelly
take the unstable one.

The unstable version has the following changes:
- Martin: I integrated your code for the {name[]} so that it works with
the (:adl delete:) directive. There is an example on my playground page
as well. Maybe you want to try it.
- Caveman: I though it might be helpful for your plans to move the
template engine into its own function. I thing Martin said this already.
I thought about such things as mail-notifications with their own
templates, which might be added some time later. These are the things
you have in mind right. Have a look at the code and tell me, if it is
helpful... (the function AdlTemplateEngine).

Nils