[pmwiki-users] Wanted: Code highlighter that works with Wiki Publisher

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Sat Sep 23 07:19:01 CDT 2006

On Sep 22, 2006, at 9:43 PM, Joshua J. Kugler wrote:

> After trying Beautifier and SourceBlock, I have found that neither
> one of them
> will work with WikiPublisher.  "Not working" in this case means the
> entire
> block of nicely highlighted code gets completely thrown out, and is
> not part
> of the PDF produced.  I really like the output of WikiPublisher,
> and *really*
> like the output of SourceBlock (complete with links to the
> functions' docs.
> See http://wikiserver.eeinternet.com/Main/
> WikiPublisherBeautiferGlitches)
>
> Does anyone have a Syntax highlighter that will produce output
> compatible with
> WikiPublisher?  Anyone willing to write one?  Is the author of
> SourceBlock
> willing to do some work that will enable WikiPublisher to accept
> its output
> and produce nicely highlighted code in a PDF?
>
> Takers?

Have you looked at the order in which things are processed in
config.php?

Try putting the wikipublisher recipe after syntax highlighting?

Not sure that's the issue, but there are SOME cases in which the
order things are in config.php really matter.

It REALLY mattered recently when I was working with the AuthUser
include while testing xesAuthUserDBase.

Crisses