[pmwiki-users] Variations on Commentbox and its variants

Nils Knappmeier nk at knappi.org
Thu Sep 21 07:46:07 CDT 2006

Hello list,

my mail didn't get through, because I was using the wrong sender-address
again :-(

I was writing Michael (who got the mail...) that I am using

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AddDeleteLine

for such things. I've added a small feature to insert the current date
into the added data and fixed a bug so that it would work with CleanUrls
as well.

Nils