[pmwiki-users] Variations on Commentbox and its variants

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Sep 20 10:46:35 CDT 2006

Michael,

If you are interested in a slightly different approach, the new FAST
Data recipe allows comment boxes with all formatting control shifted
to actual form fields so you don't need to hack ANY pmwiki code to get
about anything you want.  Options one and two are both easy to do.

You could even have a pull down menu where you select the style you
want for each commentbox!  I'm a bit slow in getting all the
documentation up, but I'm working on it.  Want to get my own site up
and running, before I upload 2.0 to my farm cookbook--or I'll get
glitches on my production site.

Cheers,
Caveman