[pmwiki-users] Bug squashing--double quotes

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Sep 20 15:15:19 CDT 2006

Thanks to everyone's help, I was able to work out a nice solution to
the double quote problem in FAST Data.  Now it stores and retrieves
double quotes like any other character.

Just uploaded 2.01 which also includes Pm's very useful "Keep" markup
which allows a person to store a whole page full of wiki markup and
retrieve it again in a textbox for editing.  It's initial purpose was
simply to import data into textarea boxes, but its implications go
much further. I'll demo some of my ideas for this later...

I few other bugs I stumbled on to here and there while trying to put
FAST Data 2.0 through it's paces on my production site have also been
squashed.  So to prevent frustration, download 2.01 and avoid
scratching your heads why this or that feature doesn't work like its
supposed to.  I've lost a bit of my own hear these last couple days
tracking down silly little things that *should* have worked.

Keep me posted on any other bugs you find.  I'm really into this bug
squashing mode right now!

Cheers,
Caveman