[pmwiki-users] Simple markup question...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Sep 20 14:07:04 CDT 2006

Beautiful!  Glorious!  Fantastic.  This has some incredible
implications.  I have to think these through...

Basically with this you can store whole pages (most markup anyway) as
single page variables, and retrieve them just as easily. And edit
them. Individually or collectively, anywhere at anytime.  It's a whole
nother way of thinking about PmWiki.

I don't think my users will ever see another standard edit box again.

Wow...  This is really powerful.  Pm, I love this software!  Thank you
so much.

Cheers,
Caveman