[pmwiki-users] confusing error on a all pages Internet Explorer

Florian Fischer Flori-Fischer at gmx.net
Wed Sep 20 06:50:10 CDT 2006

Hello,

i´m really sorry for this beginner question, but i don´t know what is wrong. I´´m using IE. In the lower left corner there is shown the status (loading, ready). Well there seems to be a little problem on my pmwiki site. It tells me error on the page. Seems to be some kind of displaying error, although i can´t see any problems. The details say, that there is an error in line 43 and error :Object necessary. What does this refer to? How can i handle the problem?

Regards