[pmwiki-users] Editlink for each paragraph

Pico pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Fri Sep 15 17:40:40 CDT 2006

pmwiki Besenreuther <pmwiki <at> besenreuther.de> writes:

> Hi list, hi Pattrick,
>
> I'd like to organize my content by dividing big sections in several paragraphs.
> Like this:
>
> <page: thematik.HomePage>
> ! Big Section full of Information
> !! 1. Chapter 1
> !!! 1.1 Chapter 1.1
> !!!! 1.1.1 Paragraph 1
> !!!! 1.1.2 Paragraph 2
> !!! 1.2 Chapter 1.2
> !! 2. Chapter 2
>
> For comfortable editing I include the paragraphs like this:
> !!!! 1.1.1 Paragraph 1
> (:include thematik/paragraph1.1.1:)
>
> So I have a complete Dokument to read with clear arranged paragraphs for edit.

Take a look at http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SectionEdit for a recipe that is
designed to make it easier to edit sections within a page.

With that recipe you don't need to use separate pages and includes to get
separate editing links and a clean editing screen for each section.

If that is not what you want, then never mind, but it seems like we were getting
sidetracked by other issues and were missing the bigger picture of the result
that you were trying to accomplish on your site.

Pico