[pmwiki-users] Lost edit capability

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Sep 12 04:13:53 CDT 2006

I've just been experimenting with making editable comment boxes with
FAST Data by inserting a line like the following when desired:

(:if [ auth admin || authid $GLOBALS[AuthId] ]
:)[[$_POST[logpage]?edit=true?id=$ts|Edit]](:if:)

It all seems to be working exactly as desired, but somewhere along the
way I messed up by edit capabilities and now when I try to edit a page
it just hangs there waiting for the server.

I tried shutting down my browser completely but not luck.  Any ideas?
I seemed to have really messed up my wiki!

Cheers,
Caveman