[pmwiki-users] PmWiki2PDF and anchors

Menachem Shapiro menachem.shapiro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 12:58:48 CDT 2006

B"H
Hello

I am using PmWiki2PDF on a site running pmwiki-2.0.13. I have a page
with anchors on it, and when I convert the page to pdf, the anchors
all turn into bookmarks. However, the links to those anchors (in the
document itself), point to the actual webpage, not the generated pdf.

Is there a way to turn the page's anchor links in the pdf into an link
that stays in the pdf itself, instead of linking back to the online
wiki?

In other words, is there a way to take into account the links in a
wiki page that don't take you to a different page? Instead of linking
back to the online version, they could take you to the place on the
pdf that the link is pointing to.

Thanks,
Menachem