[pmwiki-users] monobook: enable Rightbar

Dominique Faure dominique.faure at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 09:04:46 CDT 2006

On 9/4/06, Florian Fischer <Flori-Fischer at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i have a question concerning the monobook skin. Is it possible to enable the RightBar in this skin. I know there are some other skins available with a right bar, but the monobook fits best for our project.

The right bar support is disabled by default in the monobook skin[1].
To enable it, you should add in you config.php:

$SkinPartFmt['rightbardisabled'] = false;

Regards,
Dom

[1] Even if desiging this skin improved a lot my CSS skills I still
couldn't make it look as nice as I wanted :-(. BTW, any help improving
it would always be appreciated...