[pmwiki-users] Notebook-NT-Skin - some more tests

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 3 17:04:17 CDT 2006

Thanks Patrick.

The only difference I can see so far between the table and div versions
is the position of the action menu with respect to the top of the page
in FireFox. In the table version the action menu hugs the top, whereas
in the div version the action menu is down lower by 8px. In IE the two
seem to be the same (hugging the top).

My current theory is that FF uses different logic in accommodating the
8px top margin of the pagegroup class above which (indirectly) the
wikicmd group floats. Not sure what to do about it, so I think I'll
leave it alone for now.

FWIW, I made a decision in my own sites a long time ago that all blocks
would have a leading (top) margin of 0 (zero), and trailing margins of
8px, thereby sidestepping such things. I cheat a lot<grin>. Of course it
may be something else.

The good news, so far it looks pretty good.

Thanks as always for your help.

Best,

- Henrik

--