[pmwiki-users] Notebook-NT-Skin - some more tests

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 3 12:17:35 CDT 2006

Thanks Hans,

I've downloaded your changes, added a couple of notes and one correction
(to my work), and re-uploaded the result.

I've also added some technical notes, and (rather presumptuously) added
both our names to the maintainer list (as I would be delighted to
collaborate on this). Feel free to take your name off if you wish.

Thanks so much for your help.

Question: When and how do we get this out of the prototype and into the
production phase? Pm's QA department?<grin> A vote?

- Henrik

--

Henrik Bechmann
www.osscommons.ca