[pmwiki-users] Still trying to find solution

George gdb at soundchasers.com
Sat Sep 2 15:37:19 CDT 2006

I'm still trying to find a solution to the problem with commentboxplus
regarding not being logged in and adding a comment to a page.  Has
anyone found the solution for this?

I did try a couple of things:

- I moved the include for commentboxplus, along with the variable
settings to the top of local/config.php -- my thought was maybe it
needed to be loaded before some other settings were made.  But, that
doesn't seem to be the case.

- I tried moving the (:commentboxchrono: ) markup out of the
group.footer, and into the page itself, again thinking that maybe there
was something about the calling order / placement.  But, alas, this
didn't have any affect.

- Also, I did correct the variable setting that Hans had pointed out was
incorrect (actually, I did this before I tried the above items).  This
didn't have any affect.

So, any ideas?  Should I add this to the commentboxplus page on the wiki?

// George