[pmwiki-users] Handling references

Tom Backer Johnsen backer at psych.uib.no
Fri Sep 1 07:41:00 CDT 2006

As some of you may have noticed, I am using PmWiki for writing a
textbook elementary statistics and methodology for psychologists.  I
have MimeTex installed and it works very nicely.  The next element I
need seems to be handling of references to literature in the text.

BibTexRef is the only one in the Cookbook list as far as I can see.  I
get some funny error messages, but that can probably be fixed.  But
are there alternatives?  I would like to have one using a BibTex type
data base.

Another thing that would be handy is a web-based tool to handle a
BibTex data base, adding references etc.. Does anybody know about such
an animal?

Tom