[pmwiki-users] Backlist works different on different machine?

adamhj adamhj.cn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 04:40:28 CDT 2006

now i notice somethine new to this issue.

first, this problem only occurs in my working group, it doesn't occurs
in newly created groups or in the original pmwiki group. but i did't
add any group specific setting to my working group.

second, in fact the backlinks in my working group is working, though
not working properly: only my group homepage(groupname.groupname page)
could appear in backlinks when browsing from a computer other than the
web host, i didn't notice this before.