[pmwiki-users] ZAP demo snippets don't work

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Oct 26 11:29:08 CDT 2006

Make sure that you are logged in, or the snippets will not work.  This
is a minimum security provision to minimize risks associated with the
various ZAP features.  At some point I may lock all the forms so you
won't need to login, but haven't had time to do that.

There is, of course, a guest account available (Guest | test) or you
can just create a junk member profile.  Use the Register snippet.  I
don't care if you create a new account every time you stop in.  Makes
things interesting--as I will eventually be showing how to do reports
and membership lists of the data.

Though the data is protected, there's no point putting any important
information in your account.  I'm not doing anything with the data.
Just testing ZAP and seeing how it performs in a production-simulated
environment.

Cheers,
Caveman

PS. If it still doesn't work after logging in, let me know.  It is all
working properly for me when I log in as a regular user.

(I thought I had forgotten to set the security zone for the forms, but
it is properly set.)