[pmwiki-users] recursive PageLists: using a pagelist in a pagelisttemplate?

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 17:14:45 CDT 2006

--- Wouter Groeneveld <jefklak at gmail.com> wrote:

> instead of getting a list of recent articles, I get

"PageListTemplates#defaultPageListTemplates#defaultPageListTemplates#default......."
> What the hell?

Looks like you may have run into the classic "template
not found message" (this needs a real error messge).
Try fully qualifying your template.

ie. {$Fullname}#games my work in the new beta series,
before that would you have to replace {$Fullname} with
the real deal.

-Martin