[pmwiki-users] how to vertically align two pics and wrap

Brian brianbashi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 12:51:08 CDT 2006

Hello pmwiki-users,

>   I tried many combinations but can't seem to get two pictures to
>   align right-vertically with the text wrapping around them.
>
>   Here is the URL: http://www.lvivlviv.com/Lviv-Oblast/Olesko-Castle
>
>   Here is the wiki markup:
>
> %rfloat text-align=center margin-left=10px margin-bottom=5px%http://www.lvivlviv.com/pics/lviv-oblast/zolochiv-castle/zolochiv-castle-chinese.jpg"the
> chinese quarters at zolochiv" | '''The Chinese mansion at Zolochiv'''
>
> %rfloat text-align=center margin-left=10px margin-bottom=5px%http://www.lvivlviv.com/pics/lviv-oblast/zolochiv-castle/zolochiv-ukraine.jpg"the
> ukrainian quarters at Zolochiv" | '''The Ukrainian mansion at Zolochiv'''

> I copied the page's contents to http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/Rfloat,
>and simplified the wiki markup to try to isolate the problem.  I
>also added a third image to the stack, to confirm that the way this
> presents in IE is with text only wrapping up around the last image,
> instead clear up to the top.

  There must be some way to vertically stack images for IE, no? Maybe
  playing around with position, or clear will do it? I have tried but
  can't seem to get any combination to work.

  In standard html I sometimes use a position=relative and clear=right
  to get the text to wrap around properly. But here it doesn't seem to
  take those commands.

--
Best regards,
 Brian