[pmwiki-users] PageList containing articles made by users

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Oct 16 11:24:56 CDT 2006

On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 11:13:48AM +0200, Wouter Groeneveld wrote:
>    I am trying to create a pagelist wich displays a list of all pages created
>    by a certain person.

First, this depends somewhat on the meaning of "pages created by
a certain person".  PmWiki only keeps track of authors to a page,
it doesn't designate any particular author as the "creator".

>    But that does not work, since all my links are created in the GroupHeader.
>    This example does work if I explicit add a link to the articles/x page
>    like this: [[Profiles/User]]. For example, I have a group "articles" and
>    that GroupHeader contains
>
>    %right%[-By [[Profiles/{$LastModifiedBy}]]
>
>    and the pagelist does not pick this up.

That's correct, because the GroupHeader isn't considered to be part
of the page.

>    Is there any way to do this?

In 2.2.0-beta, if you want to just find a list of all pages
that were last edited by Alice, you can do:

    (:pagelist $LastModifiedBy=Alice :)