[pmwiki-users] PageList containing articles made by users

Wouter Groeneveld jefklak at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 04:13:48 CDT 2006

Hi,

I am trying to create a pagelist wich displays a list of all pages created
by a certain person. The standard example found here:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PagelistExplained is

(:pagelist link=Profiles.{$Title} order=-time fmt=simple:)

But that does not work, since all my links are created in the GroupHeader.
This example does work if I explicit add a link to the articles/x page like
this: [[Profiles/User]]. For example, I have a group "articles" and that
GroupHeader contains

%right%[-By [[Profiles/{$LastModifiedBy}]]

and the pagelist does not pick this up. Is there any way to do this?
I tried using LocalTemplates and something like

(:if equal {=$LastModifiedBy} {$Profiles.{=$LastModifiedBy}} :)
print the page
(:if:)

but that does obviously not work and I'm kind of stuck. Is there a simple
way to use page directives wich also scan the links of the headers like my
example?

Thanks a lot!
Greetings,

Wouter