[pmwiki-users] wikilink question

Henrik henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 12 09:39:57 CDT 2006

Nos,

Try being explicit with your links:

[[Group1.Topic1]]

Or if you have a common menu for all groups, try

[[{$Group}.Topic1]]

The {$Group} page variable is substituted for the current group.

For display purposes, you could write:

[[({$Group}.)Topic1]]

The parentheses hide the group name.

Not sure if I've understood completely, but I hope it helps.

Best,

- Henrik