[pmwiki-users] Problem in searches in 2.1.5

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Sat Oct 7 02:30:53 CDT 2006

Patrick R. Michaud schrieb:
> Perhaps we should come up with an attribute or markup that
> indicates "don't put this page in the pageindex".

I'd prefer to mark a page as "index is stale for this page" or whatever
is needed to make PmWiki reindex it before searching it.

A "don't put this page in the pageindex" would be useful for highly
volatile pages (say, if their contents is changed once every two
searches on the average), but not all pages that are updated by a script
are in this class.

Regards,
Jo