[pmwiki-users] Paths

Charles Little clittle at corp.ivs.cc
Sun Oct 1 19:11:31 CDT 2006

> On Sun, Oct 01, 2006 at 01:44:11PM -0400, Charles Little wrote:
> > Thanks for your help.  I'm still, however having problems with an
> > error, even after I changed the path.  I looked up any
> information on
> > the resources you gave, but didn't find anything.
> >
> > Warning: main(/home/gamera/public_html/wiki/cookbook/mediacat.php):
> > failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
> > /home/gamera/public_html/wiki/local/config.php on line 132 ...
> > Does anyone have any ideas?
>
> - Is the 'mediacat.php' file in the cookbook/ directory?
>
> - Try doing the include_once without the $FarmD variable:
>
>       include_once('cookbook/mediacat.php');

I figured it out... It was as simple as the mediacat.php file in the
cookbook on the site is named mediacat-2.0.php, and I wasn't paying
attention, so didn't catch that.

D'oh!

Thanks for all of the help!

Charles Little | President/Sr. Developer Infinite Visions Studios |
http://corp.ivs.cc
email: clittle at corp.ivs.cc | mobile: (404) 606-0455 | office: (770) 879-3628

...there are no limits...
"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof should one remain silent." -Ludwig
Wittgenstein