[pmwiki-users] Paths

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 1 15:49:04 CDT 2006

That's troubling. Did Patrick's suggestion
(include_once("cookbook/mediacat.php")) work?

Did you check all the basics (correctness of the path given by the error
message, actual location of file, case sensitivity issues)?

Is the cookbook directory directly underneath the directory containing
pmwiki.php, or the directory containing the launching php file?

Have you tried explicitly setting the $FarmD variable?

Here is the line of code in pmwiki.php which sets $FarmD:

SDV($FarmD,dirname(__FILE__));

IOW if the variable hasn't yet been set (which I can't see how it would
be -- it's very early in the code), then set it to the directory of the
script file being run, ie the directory containing pmwiki.php. So the
approach I've been suggesting (and which is quite common) requires
cookbook/ to be a direct subdirectory of the directory containing
pmwiki.php.

It would be interesting to get to the bottom of this, as your findings
appear contradict the documentation.

Best,

- Henrik