[pmwiki-users] AuthUser and admin password

IchBin weconsul at ptd.net
Sun Oct 1 14:04:24 CDT 2006

Mark Trumpold wrote:
> Thanks Pico
>

> On 1/10/06 4:18 PM, "Pico" <pmwiki at ben-amotz.com> wrote:
>

>> Pm
>> - - - -
>>
>> Pico

Sorry Mark and Pico. By my action it was not my intent to rub your nose
in it Mark. After reordering it I just was not 100% sure how to answer
this thread but knew that admin takes precedence over all else.

It just seemed confusing to read. I felt from past experience that in
six months to years from now when searching threads, ala google groups,
it would be hard to understand the flow. I should have just dropped it
and let it go.

I am new to this newsgroup but conditioned by the years of the obsessive
compulsive behaviors of the programming newsgroups. Hence my response.
Guess I should use thread.gmane.org for searching newsgroup archives.

Pico, thank you for pointing me to pm's netiquette expectations for his
newsgroup. It will not happen again and will remember to conform to this
particular newsgroup's netiquette.

--
Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA              http://weconsultants.phpnet.us

-William E. Taylor,  Regular Guy (1952-)