[pmwiki-users] Making images light up

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Nov 21 14:33:55 CST 2006

Tuesday, November 21, 2006, 8:15:05 PM, The wrote:

> I'm wondering if someone could give an example of how to make images
> light up when a mouse runs over it.  I used to use javascript
> rollovers years ago, but understand css has made that kind of
> obsolete.

If your images are anchor tags, like in a menu,
you can configure the links with a background image using css, and use
a:hover for a different background image. I've done this with the same
image as a button image, and a second one for the hover effect.
But it should work also for individual images. Hmmm... or not?
Sorry, not quite the best advise this!

Hans