[pmwiki-users] Help please was Re: Language: PmWiki group configuration for dummies - II

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 21:11:33 CST 2006

Thanks, Hans, this did work.Now I can have wikigroups with French (selected
other languages to follow).

Next will be to try the language detection script for the principal
wikigroup (most of the content there is English, but meeting the user at
least on the level of commands in their language (for what languages there
are) is an advantage).

Don