[pmwiki-users] AuthUser & FAST Membership - future?

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Mon Nov 13 17:24:17 CST 2006

On Nov 13, 2006, at 2:24 AM, Allister Jenks wrote:

> Also, does anyone have any firsthand experience of driving PmWiki
> authority from PayPal IPN?

I will be doing PayPal subscriptions -> AuthUserDBase at some point.

And I'll be adding group management to AuthUserDBase.

It will be soon, I'm not sure about this week.  Groups will be first,
PayPal subscriptions will be next -- and it will have to have the
option of allowing people to "just register" and to bump their
membership up (to a different PmWiki group with different privileges)
if they pay -- those are my requirements for what I need it for.

We can talk if you need that functionality sooner than the next
month; I'm willing to accept a bounty on it to speed up development.
I might have it done sooner but I'm having a "need to improve my
marketing" moment -- so I'm eyebrow deep in design & copywriting
issues, not programming.

Crisses