[pmwiki-users] Recipes version identification

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Nov 13 07:09:20 CST 2006

On 11/13/06, Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX <admin at obutex.com> wrote:
> How can I identify installed cookbook recipes version ?
>
> - PmWiki can be identified by {$Version}
> - ZAP version  using {$ZAPversion} ... which module, Caveman ?
> - what about the others ?

The variable $ZAPversion is for the main ZAPdata recipe.  Each of the
modules has a similar variable, ie $ZAPcartversion, $ZAPmailversion,
etc.  The ZAPdata cookbook recipe has the latest release dates for
each one.

> Would be nice to have some directive which checks local config.php for
> included once .. Cookbook/*.php
> and returns back the list of their versions (if found).

I suspect you would have to set up a standard page variable and then
rewrite all the recipes to set that variable to make this work...