[pmwiki-users] Help with CSS / IE?

Gary Spivey gspivey at georgefox.edu
Sun May 28 10:20:16 CDT 2006

Let me clarify - I had similar problems when using the image markup
lfloat and rfloat tags. This is how I fixed that problem. You could
either change to use these tags or simply change your css to add in the
individual changes where required ...
(although, I would recommend the change anyway in the event that you
stumble across the image markup problem on IE).

-Gary

> I suspect that the problem might be with your divright's float:right.
>
> IE doesn't appear to render the float the same as firefox or opera (in
> fact, one who knew more about it might say that IE does it wrong).
>
> I put the following in my config.php to solve this problem:
>
> # Set a style variables for the wikistyles to fix an ie problem
>   SDV($HTMLStylesFmt['wikistyles'], "
>     .frame
>       { border:1px solid #cccccc; padding:4px;
background-color:#f9f9f9;