[pmwiki-users] pagelist is creating links relative to the current group?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed May 24 12:07:05 CDT 2006

After reading some of the initial suggestions and thinking about
it a bit, I've decided to introduce a {$GroupHome} page variable,
which returns the current "home page" for a group.  It currently
uses the default page as given by $PagePathFmt if such a page
exists, otherwise it defaults to a page named the same as the group.

(The default can be changed with a customization to the {$GroupHome}
page variable, if that's not sufficient I'll add more options.
PmWikiPhilosophy #3 applies here.)

One can see this new setting in effect at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00736 , or look
at the pagelist in http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/GroupHome
and check the destinations of the various group links.

This update will appear in the 2.1.7 release, sometime later today.

Thanks for the suggestions and feedback,