[pmwiki-users] Help needed to debug a pmwiki issue (unable to save long wiki pages)

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Mon May 22 12:46:48 CDT 2006

On 5/22/06, Ivan Teliatnikov <ivan at geosci.usyd.edu.au> wrote:
> I cannot find find anything in my apache2 config files which limits size
> of the posted data. There must be something wrong with my system which
> triggered this behaviour. But it only happen after I upgraded
> pmwiki-2.0.36 or 24 ( cannot remember ) to the current latest version.
>
> I have enabled diag mode in my pages. Did it help? Anything else I can
> do diagnose it?

Your max_post_size is 8M, so that should not be a problem. On the web
server I host with, the limit is 55M. Try stretching that out a bit.
That should be in the php.ini file. Don't forget to restart the server
after editing. Also, back that puppy up. :-)

But, snoop around your php.ini to see if there may be a problem.

--
Ben Wilson
" Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur"