[pmwiki-users] Further PmWiki Development

charles at bruen.org charles at bruen.org
Fri May 19 17:11:42 CDT 2006

I have implemented two PmWiki sites for my own use, and I have been
extremely pleased with PmWiki's power and ease of use. A client has
recently asked me to implement a Wiki for their business site, and I
recommended PmWiki. However, the client noticed that there has not been
any releases since March. They are know worried about PmWiki, and want to
got with MediaWiki (yuck!).

I know the mailing list is very active, and that PM is still working hard
on the code, but is their a link somewhere in the documentation that shows
a development plan to allay their fears.

Thanks very much.