[pmwiki-users] History/trace of the pages already seen

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Fri May 19 03:45:33 CDT 2006

On Tue, 16 May 2006, Clemens Gruber wrote:

> all modern browser have back and forward buttons and you can see in a
> very elaborated history all pages you have visited before. So I see no
> need for rebuilding this on a single website.

I'd very much appreciate having a list of the ten last pmwiki pages I
visited in the sidebar. Or optionally, I'd be nice to have the last five
pages and the last five ''most frequently visited pages''.

In fact, a listing of the most frequent pages I visit would be very
convenient as I find myself often go to the same pages over and over.

best regards
/Christian