[pmwiki-users] Help needed to debug a pmwiki issue (unable to save long wiki pages)

Ivan Teliatnikov ivan at geosci.usyd.edu.au
Thu May 18 23:12:05 CDT 2006

Christian

I got two links from a guy who came across this problem:

Do you need anything else? Debugging enabled for PHP/Apache, please let
me know and I will do on your first request. I would appreciate if you
mention what config variable to change, I am not an expert in PHP.

He wrote:

Two example pages, actually you should be able to link to them.

This one seems a simple case of the entire page being to long. Strange
that it worked in our earlier pmwiki version.
http://www.geosci.usyd.edu.au/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=GPlatesGMLDev.CategorisingFeatures

this one seemed somehow related to the  line length in a list element,
perhaps
http://www.geosci.usyd.edu.au/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=GPlatesGML.TheMadnessOfJamesCWGPMLisochron

as you can see, I trimmed it enough that it could save, then attempted
to increase it back to whatever limit might have been there. You are
free to revert this page to whatever time they like in
experimentation

--
Ivan Teliatnikov
F09 Madsen Bld.