[pmwiki-users] Effective use from Blocklist against SPAM

Laurent Meister meister at apfelwiki.de
Sat May 13 01:53:46 CDT 2006

Hello,

in the last month, spam attacks have doubled or tripled on our site.
Primary target is our guestbook we realised with commentbox. We are
using the newest version of blocklist (with action==edit and
action==comment). We don't have implemented the hole blocklist.txt
from the cookbook, because after that a great number of pages could
not be edit anymore because of using words that contain parts of this
blocklist.

is there a possibility to block only the exact word? (Like "sex" not
blocking the beautiful parst of England Sussexor Essex)?

Thank you for helping!