[pmwiki-users] Problems/Warnings after implementing passwords in config.php...Solved

Andrew andrew at affordable-pc-service.com
Wed May 10 11:07:05 CDT 2006

Jo,
     Thanks for taking a look at my situation.  Your email made me take
a closer look at the path the warning was showing an the answer was
right there.  I completely missed the fact that the 'tmp' directory need
to be at the top level of the site, not in the fields or pmwiki's directory.

How it should be setup         How it was setup (produced the warnings)
--myRootDirectory              --myRootDirectory
   |---myFieldDirectory          |---myFieldDirectory
   |---pmwikiDirectory                |---tmp
   |---tmp                       |---pmwikiDirectory

Once the 'tmp' directory was setup and permissions granted it all worked
like a charm!

Thanks much,
Andrew