[pmwiki-users] wikipublisher questions

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Wed Mar 29 15:15:45 CST 2006

hi list hi john
I installed wikipublisher and have some questions . .

farm:
In a farm wikipublisher only works in the main field. In all other
fields the wikipublisher server gives the "wikipublisher error report".
The strange thing is that the pdf icons are only shown in the mainfield
but not in all others.

publishing links:
I would like to have a simple pdf icon on the several locations (page,
wikitrail, wikiforms, ...) that leads the user to the pdf option in on a
new page, so when he is finishing making pdf he can close the window and
is on he's startposition)

to control the pdf links I found several variables

/$PageTypesetFmt =  typset on every page/
/$PDFOptionsFmt = the options button/
/$PublishTagFmt
$probablymore
///

what variable I have to take to link the several pdf links to the option
page?

thanks for any hints
nos