[pmwiki-users] Performance Comparisons page

Philip Stitt phil at octopusmusic.com
Fri Mar 24 16:11:26 CST 2006

Hello,

I've added a "Performance Comparisons" page to pmwiki.org at:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PerformanceComparisons

The page is for comparing different administrators "setups" (OS, server,
recipes, etc), with improving the permance of your wiki installation in
mind. Might be helpful for isolating some of the reasons that certain
wikis seem slow at times, while others don't.  (I wasn't sure where to
put it, so a put it in the Cookbook - feel free to move it If there is
a better place for it.)

Phil